H2i E-wallet is an electronic wallet that is created along with your H2i account set up on the first day of joining the international online networking business.
E–Wallet, also known as digital wallets, is mobile payment apps that store your payment information on your smartphone. This information can include your credit, debit and prepaid card details.
Advantages of H2i E-wallet are
These are some of the merits of H2i E-wallet
- E-wallets enable users to carry out financial transactions through an internet platform. H2i e-wallet is considerably popular amongst registered members of helping hands international because it provides users with a safe and secure method of making online payments.
- H2i e-wallet software enables members to avoid carrying large sums of cash around with them; they are able to pay for new registration through an online portal. This payment method isn’t peculiar to Helping hands international alone. Most large technological companies likr Apple, Google and Microsoft have introduced e-wallet software to their customers.
- H2i E-wallets are very useful to members who want to make worldwide online transactions and registration. With worldwide access, e-wallets are an excellent tool to facilitate online payments.
- H2i E-wallets allow members to keep track of their payments as they save digital receipts which can later be printed off for the user’s records.
- Funding your h2i e-wallet means you need to top up your account in case you don’t have sufficient dollar in your account balance. You need $40 in your E-wallet for a single account set up. That’s N6,600 because $1 is equivalent to N165 in H2i conversion rate.
Helping Hands International Concept Ltd, H2i for short, is an empowerment-based-membership program that uses online networking techniques to touch lives of others. All you need do is to simply recommending H2i to your loved ones including your family and friends.
There are two methods of funding your H2i E-wallet account:
1) Buying dollar from your upline or any other genuine member
2) Funding directly from the H2i portal using your Debit Card
But I’ll dwell more on funding your e-wallet from your sponsor.
How to fund your H2i E-wallet account
- Buying dollar from your upline or any other genuine member
Call your upline to fund your account for you while you paid the Naira equivalent of $40 (N165/dollar)to his local bank account. All you need do is to send him your H2i username. When that’s confirmed, login to your Helping Hands International Dashboard, head straight to check your account balance to confirm the transfer.
Login to your helping hands international dashboard
Click on E-wallet section
- Main Dashboard
- My Account
- My Income Report
- E-Wallet Section
- My Members Report
- Genealogy Tree
- Register Member
- Support Management
- Marketing Tools
- Policy Section
Check the drops down: transaction history, previous transaction history, e-wallet balance.
Click on E-wallet balance to check your fund top up and proceed to register other members.
If you haven’t joined, it’s time to take action.