Last Updated on
When you receive your Opera News Hub earning in Opay account, the next is how to withdraw it or possibly cash out. In this guide, I’ll show you how to make a transfer from Opay wallet to a bank account.
You can only withdraw cash from Opay wallet when the money is in your bank account.
There are several reasons who may want to withdraw your money from your wallet to your bank account
- If your friend transfer a certain amount to you
- If you receive earning from Opera News Hub
So, how can you get this done?
How to transfer from Opay account to bank account
Follow the steps below
Note: First download Opay app
- Step 1: Log in to opay app
- Step 2: From the homepage are three options, I) transfer to opay, II) transfer to bank, III) transfer to friends
- Step 3: Click on “Bank” option which you can find at the middle depending on the kind of device you’re using.
- Step 4: Click bank name to select your preferred destination bank from the drop-down menu. All banks are listed.
- Step 5: Enter the account number, input the amount you want to transfer, other spaces are optional.
- Step 6: Click done and check the details of the destination account and the name of the person you want to transfer to. Be sure so that you don’t transfer to the wrong bank account.
Confirm your transfer.
That’s all. Within a few seconds, your bank account should be credited.
That’s how to transfer from Opay account to your bank account within minutes.